Thursday, December 14, 2006

Recommended Pro Camcorder

Final Fantasy VII rulz 4eva!

and good .... XD is supposed to write in English because apart from this "season" is supposed to go up my work here too LOL ... but even better still "having fun" with my journal jojojojojojojojo cough cough> or \u0026lt;. In the first place

= O ... I bought the mentioned webcam again! .. haro ureshi> _> '.... although I have said many things like my hair is RBD or that my dark circles are only partially suiperadas by Gaara but you miss the competition to L-____-.. tiny friends ¬ _ ¬ mine. Like

XD, what should the title be? .. ah, a couple of videos I found out there that do increasingly improve my legendary love for this special delivery Final Fantasy ^____^.

The first is a "short" (damn long XD video) trailer of Crisis Core, where MY, ZACK BE PROT ToT .. just remind me of all T ^ T ... but not for Play3 as everyone thought ... u_u going to be for PSP, and apparently there are rumors that the remastering of FFVII for PSP will also u__ù ... and I do not want to be like that, well, I'm saving hard to buy the play3, because there will be operating two of my three favorite games: Devil May Cry

4 and Kingdom Hearts 3 .... T ^ T Please! That FFVII is to play3 >__\u0026lt;.

good, and now the video, enjoy: D ~ is nice.




hahaha, and this made me laugh a lot XD. Remember

in FFVII the appointment of cloud? XDDDDD .. here is the result of "how I would do if the appointment would be with Barret?" jajajajajajajajajaa .. made me laugh that yaoi quiern around the fact that Barrett instead of thinking that Cloud is a possible homosexual, think it's the blond want something small mrlene XDDDDD.

observed:



Well ... for now all!, I hope you spend great and sometimes remember to drink lots of Pepsi and eating little is harmful to your internal relog> _> .... I have the schedule I already turned that shit.

ja ne!
"Barret x Cloud

0 comments:

Post a Comment