Monday, May 14, 2007

How To Shrink Woolen Jumper



Yesterday we went to amusement park and we had a very very good, we burn the sun to make us blush and smile hurts today ... And walked with sunscreen! We Esteban, Mitzy, Milo, Nath, Jas, Paul, his girlfriend, Marie, Roy and Axel. And the legendary Mr Roboto, who we took photos with a camera 2 lenses that appeared to us suuuuuuuuuuuuper me old, but delicious.
But I've come to talk here is about something else. Although yesterday I had a wonderful time with my husband and my sister, in company of friends and acquaintances, I was very disappointed to see the photos. I see too goooorda .
It is no a secret that when you marry a fat, but in my case I fattening before, with all the pressure and stress of the months before the wedding and increase 10 kilos which I could not lose. I have not gone up, but I grieve I can not feel comfortable with my body, see those qkilos I do not feel healthier or make me look better. Most people are unable to understand the enormous pressure to which we subject women to see us slim. As part of our pathetic macho culture, when a fat man, just a half maje fat, or as some say "male" is a callus
sexual.

When a woman gets fat, and left the market, it is neglected is pure life, but fat and no longer sees it more as a possible object of desire. For us, it is implicit equation weight gain = loss of sensuality.

10 days ago off my first kilo and not notice me. Obviously. And a bit sad that I can not go faster or make you see me somewhere.
Always, throughout my life I have struggled with weight gain, because I have a strong genetic tendency to weight gain. Just as if I see staring at a chocolate donut, could end with a pound more.
It may sound superficial, so it sounds, but I'm so happy in my marriage, my relationship with my friends and family, fifteen and thirty of each month at the U. ... I am very very happy but my happiness is marred when I think I look good naked, I do not feel comfortable with myself.

Having never considered myself very beautiful, all my confidence in myself has been based on my personality and intellect. I am a thinking, so I like to project. But I'm not satisfied with the shape of my body that is fat. Without those ten kilos, if I felt comfortable with more revealing clothing, or more adjusted and after I get my physical confidence.
In that regard, I have to acknowledge and thank a lot to my husband, who lives telling me I'm wonderful and I look delicious. Thanks to all who say to me too, and who you think I'm exaggerating because now I look good and stuff. Are great encouragement to me.
But understand that it is not not believe them, or think they are wrong. It's just that I did not agree and I refuse to take me kilos that had not before and not want to have. And I'm solving, in step a bit slow, but steady, learning to eat by hunger, not by anxiety or other reasons. And

down completely when I will celebrate with a trip to the beach, buy a mini bikini and posted the pictures!


Mitzy and Axel Wheel

Chicago



Sheep in the Octopus




Sheep Tio Tigre


0 comments:

Post a Comment