Thursday, February 4, 2010

Light Headed Nausea, Fatigue, Fast Heart Beat

T_T damn fucking day .... ♥ (^_^)

emmm .... !!!!!.. ok hate groups if not already had said ... but today was too much.

sure people thought "that makes this chick taking a picture at full bondi ???"...
is that I had to do to understand my suffering ... *...^^ Dog eyes * XD !!!!!
was fuller than it looks eh ... anyway ....

the thing is that today I had my second math class .... polynomials and saw .... (A little easy for me ^^)...
so my morning was spent doing my accounts .... also ... AH! ESOOOO ... FORGET ME !!!!!!!... Why the hell can not do things right, if you are going to do? eh, eh ??!!!.... is assigned a classroom we supposedly better, air conditioning, but when we arrived ... (This class was on the 3 rd floor, mezzanine and we were in pretty tired ... * we climb ladders *), with half of the course remain standing, because it was very small ... XD! wave fences alla told us that they will be better. but even we were told, if we have to go all U__U really really sad. U__U
but that's not all !!!!!.... the aforementioned air conditioning .... wasn't working !!!!... and to a week that I had installed ....
ay ..

ay ay ... @ __ @
is so for the ugly, ugly lighting

classroom ... but hey ....
so is life ... philosophized re mine XD! ...

a lime and a sand ... because right now I'm doing ... je nothing! .. DOG listening in the parallel word, or something like that ... which is a new band ... this ... ^ ^ pretty good and my weekend has already begun ... so, now Everything it's fine ^ ^

please not look at my nails badly painted ... XD !!!!!

I'm ... Besh !!!!!

joins avoir belle journée ... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment