Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuxedo Tail Sewing Pattern

and finally came the rain ... LOL

bonjour, mes amis!

since I woke ... a few hours, until the moment is raining but not power ... in part this is good .. because we came a few days of heat insoporrrrtables ... really really disgusting. and on the other hand, mmm had planned to go to buy some rain cosillias that obviously will not be able to be ...
so! here we are ... __


I comment, * I look out the window while my dog is under a sink turned empty canvas, cover from the rain XD! ♥ ♥ ♥ *, yesterday I returned the friebre by blogs my sappy enough time that by not looking. then I searched one by one the blogs of my favorite musicians ^ ^!.

and one must be united and share things with others ....... I leave the links in case anyone wants them ^ ^ ne!

These Are the links of Some bands of Which Obviously I'm a fan ...^^

alice nine: shou
ameblo.jp / alice-syou /
Hiroto ameblo.jp / alice-Hiroto /
saga ameblo.jp / alice-saga /
nao ameblo.jp / alice-nao /
tora ameblo.jp / alice-tora / which ages since I updated ... returned to the caveman era and forgot how to use a computer ... going to love tora!

DELUHI:
ameblo.jp / DELUHI-official

versailles:
versailles.syncl.jp /

vivid:
shin ameblo.jp / vivid-shin
reindeer ameblo.jp / vivid-reno /
Ryoga ameblo.jp / vivid-Ryoga /
iv ameblo.jp / vivid-iv /
ameblo.jp/vivid- ko-ki ko-ki /

ClearVeil: saki
ameblo.jp / undercode-saki
nozomi  ameblo.jp/undercode-nozomi
ryuto  ameblo.jp/undercode-ryuto
hisayoshi  ameblo.jp/undercode-hisayoshi
naruka  ameblo.jp/undercode-naruka

kaya:
kaya.fc.yahoo.co.jp/6/

screw:
kazuki  ameblo.jp/kazuki-screw/
jin  ameblo.jp/jin-screw/
manabu  ameblo.jp/manabu-screw/
byo/byou  ameblo.jp/byo-screw/

oz:
zukki  www.territory-oz.com/blog5/
nao  www.territory-oz.com/blog4/
tama  www.territory-oz.com/blog3/
aki  www.territory-oz.com/blog2/
natsuki  www.territory-oz.com/blog/

satsuki:
  ameblo.jp/satsuki-official-blog/

matenrou opera:
sono  ameblo.jp/opera-sono/
anzi  ameblo.jp/opera-anzi/
ayame  ameblo.jp/opera-ayame/
yo  ameblo.jp / opera-yo / yu
ameblo.jp / opera-yu /


not to guess, the missing links that band ?????????.... . seeeee you guessed it!! those of the gazette !!!!!! good and that's more than obvious because they can only see the gals of heresy.
___
anyway. putting that aside .. I still have a couple more but I'll go looking and you have all the wear. not to walk by putting one today, tomorrow another, after another, and so ... q is a plunger.

some bands I could not find blogs and those of black 9GOATS out ... that its site is not or at least I found it. U_U.


well I think that's all for now ....

rain is already declining, and I notice that you want to poke the sun ... Bone that if the rain comes to stop and the sun rises .. we'll have a fucking day moisture 14524554621101 º wind chill.

recommendation of the day: Stay in urchins house, listening to the best music I can be ... yep! J ^ ^

rock
matta ne ^ ^












0 comments:

Post a Comment