Friday, February 5, 2010

Thank You Letter Samples Surgery Interview

so, let me say what i think about this ...

. versailles going to come to Argentina ...



obviously I'm happy, I really like this band, beyond that the singer is good, HIZAKI like a princess, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc, etc ...

the thing is I have a fucking problem with this issue of japanese bands coming to play here.
hope that the day of the concert (June 9) go a lot of people, not how many people have the ability to The End. .. (I think there will be), but I hope this until the balls ... because at least I, and here is what I was saying my fucking problem, I would not see a band, for which I am fana, has had the courtesy (because I absolutely believe that is a courtesy) to come to Argentina to play for three crazy cats.

if the input is going to be expensive? if probably going to be expensive. and it decreases even more the chances that fans the fence to see.

so I'm in a kind of "duality of feelings" (wtf! ???), that on one hand wanting to look like a wanker jumping over the walls of happiness, and I come across shit these thoughts that make me feel a little down anymore.


but ...

do not like writing these things ... but I felt I had to externalize it, but I was going to eat away inside.

that's all for today ..

au revoir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment